Skewered chicken with veggies in a yummy tomato sauce brimming with flavor. You can serve this with plain white rice or simple fried rice to bring out it’s full flavor!
- Boneless Chicken (3/4” cube cutting) 350-400 grams
- Onion (3/4″ cube cutting)
- Capsicum (3/4” cube cutting)
- Cherry Tomato 200 grams
- Courgette 200 grams
- Cooking Oil 2 tbsp
- Garlic Clove (finely chopped)
- Ginger (finely chopped) 1/2 tbsp
- Green Onion (just the green part chopped)
- Ketchup 1/2 cup
- Salt as required
- Corn Flour Paste with Water (2tbsp)
- Chicken Stock 1 cup
- Sugar 1/2 tbsp
- Worcestershire Sauce 1 tbsp
- White Vinegar 1 tbsp
- Chilli Sauce 1 tbsp
In a bowl add chicken cubes and the other ingredients and mix well, leave it in the fridge for an hour of two.
- Skewer chicken, onion, tomato, courgette and capsicum alternating.
- Continue this process until desired sticks have been filled.
- Place oil in saucepan on medium heat and place shashlik sticks to cook to a light golden brown
- Turn occasionally
- Or just grill in the oven